Future Skills is an industry owned and operated Registered Training Organisation (RTO) specialising in Post-trade Electrical and Work Health and Safety (WHS) training.
We deliver training across Queensland (Qld) and the Northern Territory (NT).
Our public courses are scheduled in Brisbane, Darwin and other regional centres such as Townsville. Future Skills also provides in-house accredited training across many industry sectors. Our Brisbane public courses are delivered at the Construction Training Centre (CTC), Salisbury.
Future Skills courses and qualifications include:
• Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (Cert IV WHS - BSB41415)
• Diploma of Work Health and Safety (Dip WHS - BSB51315)
• Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation (UEE40411)
• Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
• Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas - Electrical Gap Training (UEE42611)
• HV Switching Operations
• Health and Safety Representative (HSR - Qld) WHSQ approved
• Health and Safety Representative (HSR - NT) NT Work Safe approved
• Health and Safety Representative (HSR - Comcare) regulator approved
• Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Refresher (NT, Qld and Comcare)
• Hazardous Areas Electrical Refresher training (industry recommended requirement every 2-3 years)
Our courses are generally offered as public courses which are advertised in advance, or we are happy to arrange in-house training courses delivered by our experienced trainers and assessors, and customised to meet the needs of particular enterprises, businesses or industry sectors.
Please call our office on 1300 817 545 or (07) 3848 2298 to arrange your training needs or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register on our website database and indicate the types of training programs and qualifications you are interested in and we will contact you by email or phone when a course is available in your area.
FUTURE SKILLS HEAD OFFICE RELOCATION 11th August 2017
WE'RE MOVING OFFICES
From Monday 14th August, 2017 Future Skills Limited will be located at The Construction Training Centre, Ian Barclay Building, Suite 1.1, 460 - 492 Beaudesert Road, Salisbury.
While we hope to remain up and running during our move, we may experience intermittent phone and email issues between Friday 11th of August and Monday 14th August. If this is the case, our main office line (07 3848 2298) will be our priority, so please use this in the first instance if you have an urgent matter.
We thank you for your understanding. Future Skills Limited.