Future Skills has funded positions available through the Construction Skills Queensland Higher Level Skills for UEE42611 Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas - Electrical.
Contact us today on 1300 817 545 for full details and act now as places are limited.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to enrol in the subsidised program:
• be an Existing Worker; and
• an Eligible Worker; or
AND MUST BE:
• an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
• a permanent resident of Australia; or
• a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
• permanently reside in Queensland; or
• be permanently employed in Queensland.
• hold a current electrical mechanic or electrical mechanic fitter's licence.
An Existing Worker is a current Employee in the Building and Construction Industry who has a one month or more employment relationship with their Employer. The working relationship can be built up through full-time, part-time or casual employment or engagement as a contract worker.
An Eligible Worker has the same meaning as the Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Services Leave) Act 1991 (Qld) as amended from time to time.
COURSE COST: $500 for eligible CSQ applicants
If you require any further assistance to determine your eligibility please contact Future Skills Limited on 1300 817 545 or email@example.com
* JETCO also offers eligible members who complete training related to the electrical contracting industry subsidies to assist with in the costs of completing these courses up to $1800. Please contact JETCO on Ph: 1300 200 123 to check your eligibility.