Future Skills has funded positions available through the Construction Skills Queensland for High Voltage Switching.
Contact us today on 1300 817 545 for full details and act now as places are limited.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to enrol in the subsidised program:
• be an Existing Worker; and
• an Eligible Worker; or
AND MUST BE:
• an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
• a permanent resident of Australia; or
• a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
• permanently reside in Queensland; or
• be permanently employed in Queensland.
An Existing Worker is a current Employee in the Building and Construction Industry who has a one month or more employment relationship with their Employer. The working relationship can be built up through full-time, part-time or casual employment or engagement as a contract worker.
An Eligible Worker has the same meaning as the Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Services Leave) Act 1991 (Qld) as amended from time to time.
CO-CONTRIBUTION FEE: $780 for eligible CSQ applicants.
You can download the Student Information Guide for the HV Switching Course Here
If you require any further assistance to determine your eligibility please contact Future Skills Limited on 1300 817 545 or email@example.com
* JETCO also offers eligible members who complete training related to the electrical contracting industry subsidies to assist with in the costs of completing these courses up to $1800. Please contact JETCO on Ph: 1300 200 123 to check your eligibility.