A nationally recognised qualification (BSB41415) in Work Health and Safety (WHS).
This 5-day course is delivered face-to-face using facilitation, presentations, and practical individual and group activities. The five (5) assessment activities are completed in class.
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals