A nationally recognised qualification BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety.
This course is delivered face-to-face in 2 separate weeks, approximately 6 weeks apart, using facilitation, presentations, computer-based learning, and practical individual and group activities. The seven (7) assessment activities are commenced in class and completed out of session. Learners will complete more than 50% of assessment in class time.
- BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes (core)
- BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk (core)
- BSBWHS504 Manage WHS hazards and risks (core)
- BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents (core)
- BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems (core)
- BSBWHS507 Contribute to managing WHS information systems (Group A elective)
- BSBWHS508 Manage WHS hazards associated with plant (Group A elective)
- BSBWHS510 Contribute to implementing emergency procedures (Group A elective)
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors (Group B elective)
Participants are expected to have previously completed the core units of the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (or equivalent) qualification as follows:
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
Please contact our office on Ph: 1300 817 545 for further information.